Crew Overboard Rescue Maneuvers
This is the one you need to be ready for, any time you're on the water. And we start out by talking about keeping your butt safely on board in the first place!
We will practice 3 different techniques: the Heave-To, Quick Turn, and Broad Reach-Close Reach, from every point of sail. We will also practice techniques in these areas: when and how to use the engine; actually getting the crew member back on board.
When: Thursday, May 10, 10AM – 4PM
Where: Newport Harbor, parking and boarding instructions will be provided
Cost: $89 per person – special offer for this first session (regular $125)
- Free online Logbook and Resume - you need this for that BVI charter you're thinking of...
- Free TrackLink App - makes adding to your sailing resume automatic and easy
- 2 Free Sailing Courses
What to Bring:
- Hat, sunglasses, glasses, sunscreen
- Layers of clothing, including windbreaker
- Water, and something for lunch
- Non-marking deck shoes
- A smile!